(Brain and Eyeball)
Explain anatomically/ histologically / Embryologically why or how :
- Arachnoid matter have different modifications?
- myelination occurs PNS?
Or, myelination occurs in nerve fibers?
- cerebellum is connected with other parts of brain ?
- corpus callosum connects two cerebral hemisphere?
- Anancephaly develops or Failure of closure of anterior neuropore causes anencephaly?
- Inner layer of cranial dura (meningeal dura) divides into different folds?
- portal circulation is necessary for function of pituitary gland?
- Spinal cord is kept in position in vertebral canal ?
- Internal capsule is an example of projection fibers?
- CSF drains into venous sinuses?
- Functional importance of CSF?
- pyramidal tract is an example of projection fiber?
- Death occurd in hanging?
- why spinal cord does not extend throughout the whole length of vertebral canal in adult?
- Cervical curvature of vertebral column is called secondary curvature?
- Spinal cord posseses cranial and lumbo – sacral enlargement?
- Optic chaisma is formed?
- Effect of leasion in optic chiasma?
- Avascular cornea gets its nutrition?
- Brain tumors are maximally neuroglial in origin?
- Injury to nerve cell of CNS does not undergo regeneration OR regeneration is possible peripheral nerve?
- How sympathetic part of autonomic nervous system prepares body for an emergency?
- Lumber puncture is done at L3-4 level?
- In children lumbar puncture is performed at a lower level than adult?
- Corpus callosum connects two cerebral hemispheres?
- Genu is the most important part of internal capsule?
- Cauda equina forms?
- development of spina bifida?
- Blood brain barriers is absenr in posterior pituitary gland?
- Venous thrombosis of dural sinuses causes hydrocephalus?
- Babinski sign is positive in childhood OR, Babinsky sign is normal in 1st year of age?
Collected By –
Greenlife medical college